Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Updates

"updates and not stories" is what I intend the following to be...
*My brother Lyle is now officially engaged and his fiancee is pregnant with a boy! (i'm gonna be an aunt, i'm gonna be an aunt, i'm gonna be an aunt!!!!)
*My sweetie's birthday is this friday. I can't wait to see him. this long distance thing is no fun...it's been 30 days.
*My grandpa's surgery went well. He opted to not have the eye removed. He's back home and we're waiting to see how things turn out.
*I saw one of the most ridiculous bumper stickers this weekend. It read, "IF IT AIN'T KING JAMES, IT AIN'T BIBLE". Well then. there are several things wrong with that statement and one that really ticks me off. that's for another day. (back to just updates and not stories)
*I have been unexpectedly promoted...more on that later!
*Yesterday morning I lived 4 houses from CBC. Yesterday afternoon I found out that I only live 3 away now. Is my house next? (and then there were 2)
*I have the priveledge to eat chicken and dumplings tonight with some of my favorite people. :-) Yeah!
*pray for my fam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home