Saturday, August 18, 2007

"I got good news and bad news..."

This coming from my three and a half year old nephew. Seriously. How have they grown up so fast? The bad news, according to him, is that he has monsters, "like Scooby Doo" and the good news, well, he kind of started mumbling as he was walking away from me. So, I don't quite know what the "good news" is according to Scott. But, he ended with, "That's all I've got." I thought that was pretty precious. They're like sponges soaking up their surroundings. And, I love them to pieces. I'm soaking up all the love that I can get from them. It's pretty wonderful. That's my good news.

That's all I've got.

:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dana,
Your little posting really touched my heart. It is so special to see how much your 2 nieces and nephew mean to you. I am excited about your anonymous gift as well. I really miss you and I hope I see you soon. Christine

8/19/2007 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home