Monday, July 16, 2007

Did you know?

That in this world there exist pudding pops? I remember them from my childhood and a year or so ago someone told me they were back and even though I check the frozen section at Kroger nearly every time I go there I had yet to see them…UNTIL Holly and Linds and I went to Meijer. I gasped (quite loudly) and said, “THEY HAVE PUDDING POPS!!” As you might have guessed I quickly put them in the cart and they are now sitting in my freezer (so far only two are missing, but the trend of them disappearing is continuing). Yumm-o.

Did you also know that the official Weiner-mobile is in downtown Cincinnati? Well, it is. I’ve passed it twice on the way to work and it has made me laugh both times; that’s quite an accomplishment before 8am.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's super! Bill Cosby would be perfect spokesman for them!

Take care, MC.

7/16/2007 6:07 PM  
Blogger theinferno said...

you said "weiner" in a blog...

7/17/2007 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home