Wednesday, December 01, 2004

so, i've got another cold..

I feel like I have been so busy this week and even though I've managed to get plenty of sleep each night I awake still craving for more. What's a girl to do?

I'm not too fond of this new temp job, mostly because the people aren't super friendly like the last place. How do I know what the next step should be? Should I just attempt to find a job even if it isn't what I'd like? Cuz I'm worried that if that is what I decide to do and then later the job that I actually want comes open I'll be too afraid to quit and start all over again. Am I making any sort of sense?

Last week was emotionally draining. Still lots of stuff to deal with, but hopefully it will get better. It's hard knowing that Christine is leaving after this month. Apart from her, it feels like some of my best friends have ditched me lately. (maybe that's just my perception)

Happy December!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home