Thursday, November 18, 2004

busy...

So, I've actually been working for the last 2 1/2 weeks... I worked for Huff Realty and was able to make a really good contact. She is an amazing person and she just happens to have worked at Great American for something like 19 years. She forwarded my resume on to some of her friends that still work there. Plus, the same day that she did that an old co-worker from GA called me and said that they are hiring again and they thought of me for a position (she still works there) and wanted me to fax her my resume. We shall see how things go. If I'm able to get hired back on there I would be super thrilled!

Lots and lots of stuff is going on lately. I think every weekend in December I have something planned. Most of it is wedding stuff. (no, not mine!! geez, you'd think I would've told you that!!) Anywho, I have no idea what I'm gonna do when Christine isn't here.

I'll have more to blog about later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home