Tuesday, October 26, 2004

things are good...

lots of things going on lately and most of it is really good. I wish I had more time to write and share all the great things (maybe soon). Tonight I've got to write a bunch of cover letters so I can get them ready to send out tomorrow. I'm still worried and stressed about the job thing but everything else is going well. I spent some time last night with Mike and his Young Life group. I was really nervous about going and meeting them but it ended up being really great. I'm planning on going again next week. :-) I'm going to be dressing up as an Indian this Saturday and helping Jen out with her Harvest Party. A bunch of kindergarten through fifth-graders...it's going to be great! Plus, I get to see my nephew (and the rest of the fam.) this weekend. ahh, so much more to tell but I have no more time.

:-) much love to you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home