Friday, December 05, 2003

things in my world.

Jen's sick. The doctors haven't figured it out yet. She has to have blood taken today. She doesn't have any insurance cuz she's been willing to offer a her time to Youth for Christ for free. So, please pray for her. I know that God can provide for her. God could totally heal her. A friend from high school, Laura, has something wrong with her foot and might need a 3rd surgery to try to fix it. It is hard to imagine not being able to walk for months and months at a time.

I'm not sure how to live my life anymore. Am I wasting my time? Sure, I have lots of fun and some great memories. But, is that really enough? What about my day-to-day life?

yesterday was my mom's 45th birthday! She means so much to me. I can't imagine my life without her. :-) Some measley birthday present just isn't enough. If I could wave my magic wand I would:
Take her on a trip to Ireland. (well, we'd go there first)
Then we'd go to England to visit some friends and then we'd head to Tybee Island in Georgia and enjoy soaking in the rays (or me lathering up with sunscreen).
I'd buy her tons of souveniors of just about anything she wants. Hmm, summer house on tybee? sounds good to me. I'll write a check...is that ok?
I would post an ad for an eligible wonderful, talented, loveable guy for her and screen them all to make sure.
I would build her dream house for her. With walk in closets and in the garage a brand new car and the car she's always wanted, a 1969 Camaro RSSS in the color of her choice. There would be one room that could be a relax room with candles and soothing music and a massage table. Plus, a library filled with books and room for the ones she would accumulate. The kitchen would take up at least half of the first floor and would have comfortable seating in it.
i'd make her company only let her work 1st shift cuz she hates 2nd and 3rd. Plus, she could only work that part time and then garden/cook/read/enjoy the other time.
There's more but i'm out of time. Anywho. Happy Birthday, Mom! I love you.

Thoughts are random today. good and bad. so...that's part of my little world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home