Friday, September 07, 2007

pivot, Pivot, PIVOT!

Have you ever wanted something or even done something with the knowledge that what you are wanting or what you are doing is not necessarily the best for your Life?

I’m a patient person. I follow the rules (most of the time). Lately, though, I’ve been toying with the idea of breaking a few of those rules. Nothing illegal, of course, and most people wouldn’t think that what I want to do is a bad thing or even considers it as ‘breaking any rules’, mostly because they are limits or “rules” that I put on my life. What I’m struggling with is thinking that this very thing that I “want” to do is not good for my life. Like, if I follow through on these decisions that there will most definitely be some consequences. Most, if not all, of the consequences would affect me directly and very likely not affect anyone else.

I’m getting tired of following the rules all the time. I’m through with waiting around. Yet, on the flip side I know that being patient is probably a good thing, a better thing than making a bad decision. I KNOW all of this. But, a girl’s gotta be a Rebel every now and again, right?