Monday, January 10, 2005

My list.

Last Spring (as in 2004) I created, or at least began to create, a list of things that I wanted to do in my lifetime. Some are serious, some are obviously not. Some things I would be heartbroken if they weren't achieved, others I'm not worried about. With the exception of the last two (added in the fall of '04) I haven't made any changes to the list (yet).

Here goes:
1. Spend time in Europe (England)
2. Learn more about photography
3. Walk in a mini-marathon
4. Learn another language
5. Grow flowers for enjoyment
6. Learn to be confident in myself
7. Build relationships with children
8. Volunteer
9. Plant a tree
10. Learn to sew/quilt
11. Take time to scrapbook
12. Work abroad
13. Maintain a healthy weight, after reaching it
14. Learn to dance
15. Hang-glide
16. Mentor Someone
17. Possibly adopt a child(ren)
18. Make a stained-glass window
19. Become emotionally whole
20. Learn to never settle


I don't know where #18 came from. Random. There are more that I will add to the list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home