Thursday, December 16, 2004

job stuff

On Monday I set up an interview for a different position with Great American. On Tuesday I received an offer for the other positon that I interviewed for a few weeks ago. (I was sooo excited!)

Well, I had my interview today and it went really well. At least it did until the end when I opened my mouth about having an offer from the other person. Less than a half hour after I left she called and said that she knew I had the offer from Paul but she wanted to give me an offer fo this job as well and for me to think about it.

:-) I'm so glad that I have a job now. (well, WILL have a job) Surprisingly I think I have my mind already made up about which job I'm taking. Though I tend to be pretty indecisive about things.

Yay!!!!! yay!!!! yay!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home