Monday, February 16, 2004

Pantyhose onions, anyone?

I can't imagine a better "church" than what took place yesterday at the Gregory's place. Wow, I love those people. I'm realizing more and more that the relationships in my little world are indeed the best things.

I had an amazing weekend. Crazy at times, but most of it was really good.
Friday night was spent with Ayesha and Christina. Saturday morning was hectic and stressful as I tried to cram 4 hours worth of cleaning and preparing for a party into about 2 hours and then less than an hour because I still had to go pick up movies and then had a crazy fiasco trying to set up the DVD player. Lisa was the first to show up. I felt kinda bad for her since she waited nearly an hour in my cold kitchen while I ran around trying to get last minute things finished. But, she was patient and understanding and even offered to help. I had a blast watching the chick flicks with the girls!
*Two Weeks Notice
*Kate and Leopold
*Notting Hill
*Hope Floats (well, half of it before we left to go "out".)

I got about four hours of sleep (a whole other story that I won't go into detail about here on the web) before heading over to Ben's house for church. Like I said earlier, it was fantastic! We had great conversations about how we felt things were going and about being structured vs. organic, etc. It was good stuff. I'm enjoying where this is leading me in my life.

Then it was off to change clothes and meet Stephanie for dinner before heading to the comedy club. I now realize why it is adults only in comedy clubs. Most of the jokes can be very vulgar and crude and quite funny. Ahem, anywho.....

today will be spent doing all the household things I put off doing this weekend because I was having so much fun. Ya know, like laundry and cleaning and bills....blah, blah, blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home