Monday, January 26, 2004

Free will

Should I go? Should I just stay at home? I'll be late if I go. I could just sleep. If I don't go I'll be missing out on seeing cool people and getting to worship with them and stuff and Ben's talking today.

So, I decided to go...to church. It was pretty amazing too. Got a huge hug from Heather that made me feel all warm and welcomed. :-) Good stuff. There was freedom in my worship, at least that's what I felt.

I thought I was doing well handling the whole relationship ending with Tim. Even though I thought about calling him a hundred times I forced myself not to. But, it didn't stop me from answering the phone when he called me. I miss him. I love him. I asked him how he was doing with this whole thing and he said the first day was pretty good and it has gotten worse every day since then. He went on to say that the more he thinks about how well I treated him, how comfortable he is with me...etc, etc.. the more he thinks about us. Even though my pretty insecure self likes to hear that he loves me and misses me and thinks about me I know that isn't going to help either of us get through this. We didn't get very far in the phone call before he had to go meet a friend. So, I imagine he will call sometime this week. I don't know how to respond to all of this in a good and healthy way. I'd appreciate your prayers for him and for me too.

I got to laugh at myself today! It is pretty icy in Cincinnati right now. On the way in to work this morning I slipped and fell in the parking lot. I wasn't hurt so I decided that laughing at myself was a better option instead of getting mad and irritated. hehe. It's still pretty funny!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home