Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Sillyness, part 1

1. I really enjoy reading blogs. I somehow feel more connected to the author of each individual blog.
2. I'm hungry. I just ate a clementine. (mary and marlene have me hooked on them)
3. I feel like my life is very much uncertain right now. Good and bad. Good because I can choose to do just about whatever my heart desires. Bad cuz I don't know what I want. (where to live, where to work, etc.)
4. I want to backpack through Europe, maybe even by myself. I think I'm too skeered.
5. I don't want to be rich. But, I hate being in debt!! It is such a burden.
6. I am a picky eater. I wish I liked a wider variety of foods, especially veggies.
7. Two people from work told me that they thought they knew what my dream job would be: a missionary. Fact is, I don't know what my dream job would be.
8. I love to cook. I want to learn how to cook more things.
9. It frustrates me that my mom has still not even started making me a quilt. She bought the material 2 1/2 years ago and promised she would make it.
10. I secretly wish I had more "grandma-y" grandma's. (and grandpa's)
11. I love Grandma Jo. (christine's grandma) and her pork roast is yummy!
12. I wish my brother's were more sensitive and caring.
13. I love people. I love being around my friends. Since I am shy (I sometimes have to force myself to be outgoing) I find it uncomfortable to be around new people.
14. Being around guys is especially uncomfortable (no matter what their marital status is). Probably has something to do with the way I view myself or something.
15. I love sappy "chick flicks" with happy endings.
16. I don't feel that I was (and am) very well educated.
17. I love hugs! (amoung the best huggers are: Tim, Christine, Ben)
18. My dad doesn't seem to think that my family is dysfunctional at all.
19. It is!
20. I want to be married and have kids.
21. My mom sends me about 10 forwards a week. I've contemplated blocking her. Instead, I have a new email account that she doesn't know about.
22. It is difficult to keep in touch with all the people I would like to. Actually, it's nearly impossible.
23. I lurve me some chocolate! mmmm.
24. I miss England.
25. I want to learn about photography and all that comes with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home