Wednesday, February 11, 2004

grateful for quality friendship

A very close friend of mine is falling in love and will quite possibly be getting married sometime in the near future. I'm so very happy for her (and him). But, he lives so very far away and I'm terrified at the thought of not having her in my life. She has been there for me so many times. She has prayed with me and for me when I couldn't pray for myself. She has urged me to be more outgoing. She has spoken the truth in love to me, several times! She has been a shoulder to cry on and a source of comfort. She has seen me at my worst and best moments and loved me through it all. She knows when I'm telling the truth or holding something back. Simple words cannot express how much she means to me.

Christine, I love you. I am so thankful to have you in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home