Friday, August 01, 2008

Dandelion dreams...

This Tuesday I turned twenty-seven. Like some other people, birthdays and the New Year often brings about a time of remembering and reflecting. When I take a moment to think about Life and what the future holds I realize the hope that is in my Life now. My heart is open to receiving those good things. It has all been a journey to reach this point. I’m a natural list maker and so I’m a bit inclined to make a list of goals and things that I am hopeful the future holds. Until that happens enjoy a few quotes:

“Everything that has happened in your life up to now has brought you to this point, to this place, to right here, right now.” By A. Ramana

“For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.” ~Romans 8:24&25

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger K-Dubyah said...

I started to call you exactly at 1:10am to wish you a Happy Birthday, but thought better of it. But you KNOW I'm wishing that all your hopes and dreams come true...

And you KNOW how much I love you, right?

<<----*---->> this much and more!

Your Momma

8/02/2008 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home