Saturday, December 15, 2007

signs of life

I've wanted to have a few moments to post a new blog, but now that I have the time I'm not sure I have the words. Funny, isn't it?

My life has been consistently busy for, well, probably the last several years but I'm really thinking about the last several months. It is worth it so long as there are moments that I'm able to breathe. Last night one of those moments came along. All the cool kids like Coaster Man and CiCi (and other amazing people!) stuck around after the crowd left and we had a great time. I haven't laughed that hard or that much in such a long time. Makes me smile just thinking about it.

Despite my better judgement I decided to venture out just after the snow started falling this morning. Driving 30-40 mph on the highway almost made me turn around and head back home, but I stuck it out and made it to the mall to wrap up my Christmas shopping. There are two more gifts that I need to purchase, two I need to make and several cookies and baked goods need to be made.

I LOVE Christmas! I love getting gifts for people and admittedly I like recieving them, too. It feels good that I have money actually set aside for Christmas gift-buying. I'd love to have double or triple set aside, but that'll have to wait until next year or the year after.

This evening should be an adventure. We're headed downtown to grab some dinner and then enjoy Over the Rhine. The weather could make it all a bit tricky, but should still be manageable, I hope. I can hardly wait! Tomorrow is a packed day of working, Christmas party, and Survivor Finale.

yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home