Tuesday, April 05, 2005

the countdown has begun....

less than two months…

I’ve spent a lot of time dreading the packing and moving that is to happen in the next month and a half. If I had the money I would seriously think about getting rid of everything that I own and starting from scratch. Well, nearly. I’d definitely want to keep my photos, my bed, and my hope chest. I’m trying to figure out how I can manage to buy a new couch. Now that I don’t have roommates to worry about I’m super excited about decorating and finding my own sense of style and creating my own space.

“The great apartment search of 2005” is in full swing. So far I have visited close to a dozen places. I’ve found one that I really like and have all but decided that I’m going to take it. There are plenty of advantages, two minor disadvantages, and one major disadvantage. I’ll explain more about it once I find out more. I have a 2nd choice (located right next door…literally) if this one doesn’t work out.

Must go daydream about colors and couches and try to figure out how I can afford the $500 couch I saw in Sunday’s sales flyer…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home