Wednesday, March 23, 2005

a thought of mine...

Last night we talked about what enriches our lives, what that looks like and how we are able to enrich each other’s lives. Thoughts that came about were conversations, books, etc. I went home and flipped the tv on, mostly for background noise (it’s sad, but true). And after having wasted two hours on watching shows that I didn’t really enrich my life I went to sleep wishing I hadn’t stayed up as late and wishing I had been more productive in using my time (like cleaning my room or writing). Having said all that, my hope is to limit my television watching. I’d like to say I’d only watch it an hour a week for Survivor but that isn’t very realistic. Instead of automatically turning on the telly I plan to listen to some great tunes, read some great things, write more often, and actually get some things done around the house.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know how it works. I'm too addicted to college basketball, baseball, football, reality shows, The Young and the Restless, and, yes, background noise. I'm hopeless. But I made a promise a long time ago not to pick up any new shows. I don't think I have. That's a good thing.

3/23/2005 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home