Thursday, March 04, 2004

here I am.

So, I saw the movie (The Passion...) on Monday and I'm still not sure I have anything to say about it.

Ayesha and I looked at a house (read: 2 family, really an apartment) last week. I was totally excited about it! I wish the bedrooms were a little bit bigger and it'd be lovely if it had at least one more bathroom. The kitchen is fairly big with at least double the cabinet space that I have now and has a pantry! :-) smile for pantries! anywho, It is on a decent street next to Elder and Seton and is only 2 or 3 houses from Holly! wouldn't that be so fantabulous? hehe. Ayesha has found a person to be our roommate and I get to meet her sometime soon, hopefully. However, there is a slight downside to all of this and is causing me mucho stress lately. maybe i'll post more on this later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home