Friday, May 13, 2005

on the upswing

two really good conversations happened this week with people that i love and haven't had a good chat with in such a long time. It was really needed.

I don't know how much more to share on a public site but I am really glad that life is better than it was two weeks ago. Even though the next three weeks will prove to be busy and stressful I am happy about what is happening.

Other amazing news:
I signed up for the photography class. I nearly decided to postpone it but I was/am too excited about it to let everything else get in the way of learning about something that I'm interested in. (the only downside is that it occurs on a certain night that I wish it wasn't on) I talked to my dad about the wedding pictures that I'm supposed to be taking and he basically wants everything of the opposite of what I'd like. So, it will make me happy to be taking the photos but not so happy b/c it won't be what I'd really like to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home