Tuesday, May 18, 2004

left out

I have this friend that lives in Florida and has lived there since August. I call her my best friend (though I'll never be her "best friend") and miss her tons since she has been away. Thankfully, she'll be back at the end of this month.

It was her birthday on Sunday and she had a party, with her "new" friends. While I know she hasn't forgotten me or anything it just hit a little harder not celebrating with her on her birthday and having her tell me how much fun she had without me. I know this probably sounds really selfish. It isn't that I want her to have a horrible time with these new people (and they are great!). I just don't want my friendship to be less important. I guess I'm just feeling a little left out of her life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home