Monday, May 03, 2004

I've got a long way to go...

So, I received this signed ammendment and it has something hand-written on it, which makes it pretty much void. I look it over and think "What the hell? Grrr, what is he thinking?"

The ammendment says something like this:

question 4a:
Has anyone been to the doctor for a physical checkup within the last five years:

YES: applicant had check up on 07/03 and results were normal.

**then the agent or applicant wrote

NO

YES
**
I called the agent and asked him about it. He said the answers are NO, YES. I read it out to him.
"Has the applicant been to been to any doctor for physical checkup..." to which he said "NO" and then I said "But then it states....YES, physical checkup on 7/03"

he didn't have much of a reply. I finally just told him we weren't able to accept it and he would need to send a new ammendment in without anything written on it.

I hung up and immediately said "HE'S AN IDIOT!" more to myself than anyone else. Moments later I felt really unkind and like an idiot for being so unloving.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home