Thursday, August 24, 2006

1 o'clock, 2 o'clock, sleep?

I took a two hour nap yesterday evening, which ended up being a big mistake. I tried to go to sleep at 12:30am and couldn't fall asleep for the life of me. So, I grabbed a couple of cookbooks from the kitchen because I kept thinking about how I wanted to start making healthier stuff to eat and hoping that reading something, anything, would help me get some shut-eye. After about a half hour I started to feel a little more tired; I promptly turned off the light and jumped back into bed. My bed is comfy, super comfy now that I have new sheets and a new duvet cover yet I somehow could only toss and turn while I kept watching the clock. It was a little after 2am when I last looked at the clock knowing that the alarm was going to go off in less than four hours. Maybe someday I'll learn the lesson about taking too long of a nap, though I'm longing to take another one right now. Thank God I don't have to deal with this anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Disciple said...

Man...I SO know what you're talking about! But, I'm so dependent on naps at the moment...I don't think I could give them up! 60 hour weeks start Sunday! (Maybe I should just work three days straight and then sleep four days straight!!)

8/25/2006 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home