Friday, August 11, 2006

seriously...

I'm posting, yet again, about my experience with having a bad sunburn. It's nearly the only thing I can't think about right now. Aloe Vera was toted along with me to work today and has been applied at least three times today with not much difference. Then I put wet napkins on my arms for several minutes hoping it would soak in the moisture. The relief was only temporary, very temporary.

I just returned from purchasing and then applying burn treatment to my skin. I'll spare you the details of what my skin looks like at the moment. Suffice to say that it hurts a lot and looks gross. I promised myself that if it doesn't get any better (or gets worse) in the next few days then I will make myself go to the doctor.

really, a better post that doesn't involve me complaining or anything about sunburns will be coming in the near future.

one more thing: why do i like the song "welcome to detroit"? hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home