Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Viva Las Vegas…

random thoughts about my trip:
Most of my immediate family will be heading out to Vegas next Thursday, which I’m really excited about. A lot needs to happen between now and then, both emotionally and in the way of preparing for a trip. I just bought a new camera that I need to get a few lenses for as well as a tripod since my dad is pretty adamant that I be in the photos instead of only taking them.

The original plan was to drive to Vegas, which I was hoping would be a time of relaxation in itself. I’m super excited about flying, and this will be the first time I’ve flown with my family. It will be an experience to remember (hopefully).

I like reading in the airport and on trips, especially since there’s a whole chunk of time that I can devote to a good book. I don’t know what it will be like traveling with my family, I don’t doubt that I won’t get to do what I want anytime that I want like I could if I were traveling solo or with friends.

I’m in need of some new reading material. Feel free to leave a comment or send me an email.

I'm looking forward to the trip. There will probably be lots of posts to come from the trip. (hopefully good ones)

2 Comments:

Blogger Disciple said...

Hey Dana! I'm currently really enjoying The DaVinci Code. It's a fictional book, but a totally great read (and easy to get into too, which on a trip is often important!). Maybe your local library has a copy you could borrow! :)

2/14/2006 9:49 PM  
Blogger dana said...

thanks tara. I might look into that for the future. I think I have enough books for the trip, thanks to borrowing from ben and my mom and a trip to HPB. :)

2/20/2006 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home