Thursday, July 14, 2005

miscellaneous thoughts

Good stuff...
So some people that I really like are going to be sharing their lives with Cincinnati at Edensong this Friday evening. If all goes well I’ll be enjoying some fantastic music with my favorite nephew and hopefully some friends too. All are welcome and it’s freeeeee!!!

Details can be found at www.ellerymusic.com. You should go.

Hard day at the office...
If I have to take one more phone call I might scream. Seriously, it is not okay to take in twenty calls a day and make at least half that amount in outgoing calls AND expect me to get a lot of commissions completed. Especially when some of those calls take 15 minutes to end.

sometimes i'm mean and i don't like it...
"You don’t know how you feel about it, but you KNOW that I’M wrong."
Trust me, having that statement said to you will make you feel like the biggest jerk in the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bartman said...

I wish I could go, I bet it is going to be awesome

7/15/2005 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home