Tuesday, January 02, 2007

what's that I hear?

thursdays parking garage conversation:

“You know, you’re a really nice person.”
I smiled.
“I’ve been thinking about you too much.”
I laugh, not believing him.
“No, really, I have.”
Wait, what is that I hear?


"It's just too little too late
A little too wrong
And I can't wait
Boy you know all the right things to say (You know it's just too little too late)
You say you dream of my face
But you don't like me
You just like the chase
To be real, it doesn't matter anyway (You know it's just too little too late)"

2 Comments:

Blogger theinferno said...

cujo mojito.

if a guy with a name like that can't be trusted...who can a girl trust?

1/02/2007 9:47 PM  
Blogger bradley said...

mufasa mango mulatto (can i say that?)

oh man, dana, this story just gets better and better. :)

i miss you. we should hang out soon.

1/03/2007 4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home