Tuesday, November 28, 2006

In Full Swing

If you had asked me three days ago how I felt about the start of December I would have said that I wasn’t that excited about it since it would be so incredibly busy and I have procrastinated too much already.

On the way home and to Ben and Ruthie’s last night I noticed that a few houses had Christmas lights up already. Seeing those lights twinkle made me smile. They made me remember a recent post on Brad’s blog about really experiencing life. At times it feels as though I’m in a whirlwind with work and with something going on in my life on almost every single night that I tend to forget to just be in the moment rather than get caught up in all that I have going on.

I love Christmas. I love everything about the holiday season and this year I plan to enjoy it instead of being so stressed out about every single detail. (and that means not staying up until 3am baking cookies or making fudge.)

"few of us ever live in the present. we are forever anticipating what is to come or remembering what has gone."...louis l'armor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home