Saturday, September 16, 2006

cut and paste and edit...

...that's what I did. (thanks Ty)

My Autobiography (everything you were wondering about)

Prologue

1.Where did you take your default pic?
i don't have one on here. only on myspace..and that was taken at my apt. via my camera phone.

2.my cute jeans, green tank and black thing over that. i was wearing really cute heels that my aunt would be proud of me for...but...ouch.

3.What is your current problem? i'll stay on the not-too-dramatic side of things...my feet hurt.

4. Who makes you most happy? wow. umm, my people. my niece and nephew.

5.What's the name of the song that you're listening to? nothing except what's in my head. my mom and i just returned from seeing Caberet at The Carnegie. Yay for scoring tickets for free!

6.Has anyone you've been really close with passed away? define "really close" my grandpa died last year. a few other grandparents have passed away. and it was sad, but i'm not sure i'd classify them as being "really close"

7.Do you ever watch MTV? nope

8.What's something that really annoys you? at the moment i don't have something that I can share here. it has to do with some peeps at worky-work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1:
1.Middle name:Lynn
2.Nickname(s): my name isn't really good for nicknames.
3. Where were you born? Ft. Thomas, KY
4. Current location: i'm sitting at my mom's in KY. I now live in cincy.
5. Eye color: blue

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2:
1.Do you live with your parents? not since I was 18.
2.Do you get along with your parent(s)? yes
3.Are your parents married/separated/divorced? divorced.
4.Do you have any Siblings?: I have four brothers. yes, only brothers..no other girls. and, no it wasn't always fun. they were mean.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3:
Favorite..
.1.Icecream: chocolate chip from Schneider's or Black Raspberry Chip from UDF or Graeter's
3. Season: Spring
3. Candy bar: Cadbury Roasted Almond milk chocolate. mmm.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4:
Do You..
1.Write on your hand: not normally
2.Call people back: most of the time. lately it has been a bit of a struggle.
3.Believe in love: have you met me? of course I do.
4.Sleep on a certain side of the bed? on the left side.
5. Have any bad habits? oh man. yes.
6. Any mental health issues? really?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5:
Have You...
1.Broken a bone: nope
2.Sprained anything? my ankle(s) I'm a freakin' klutz.
3.Had physical therapy? not yet
4.Gotten stitches: only once
5.Taken painkillers? does ibuprofen count?
6.Gone SCUBA diving or snorkeling? yes. several years ago when my brothers and my dad went to florida we rented a sailboat and went snorkeling.
7.Been stung by a bee: yes, thankfully this hasn't happened in several years.
8.Thrown up at the dentist: ooh, gross. and no.
9. Dyed your hair: i've only ever highlighted my hair. right now i'm all nat-u-ral.
10.Had detention: umm. yes. i'm a badass--you didn't even know, did you?
11.Been sent to the principal's office: see question 10.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chaper 6:
Who/What was the last
1.Movie(s): The Devil Wears Prada.
2.Person to text you?: either my mom or mike. it's kind of a rare occurance.
3.Person you called: my mom...we hung out tonight.
4.Person you hugged?: again, my mom. i'm kind of a hugger. :)
5.Person you tickled: either MaKayla or Scott. :)
6.Thing you touched? this here keyboard
7.Thing you ate? McD's.
8.Thing you drank?: sprite
9.Thing you said?: "i'm gonna go check my email..."
10. Tv show you watched? hmmm. something that I watched all the way through? survivor. oh man. i'm so gonna miss thursday night television. my two favorite shows in the whole world. i need to freakin learn how to set my VCR to record.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home