Thursday, June 29, 2006

"I really think I'll be O.K."

I’m trying to force myself not to cry as I sit here and I listen to Latter Days repeat for the third time. “What a beautiful piece of heartache.” Remnants of the email conversation between Jen and myself still stirring in my mind. “They’ve taken their toll these later days.” Everything feels like it is still stirring within. Other recent conversations and unspoken words fill my head. “Call it the shadow of myself.” Will I let the words speak truth? I’m still so afraid. “But tell them it’s real” It’s just me. Alone. I’m still so afraid.

“I just don’t have much left to say. They’ve taken their toll these latter days.”

2 Comments:

Blogger ben said...

You write well.

And we love you.

And

I really think you'll be okay.

6/29/2006 6:15 PM  
Blogger dana said...

all of that meant a lot more than you might think. thanks. I love you all so very much.

maybe I'll start a penguin dance revolution while in Savannah. :)

6/30/2006 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home