Friday, June 09, 2006

crafty...

I tell people (mostly Holly) all the time about how I should or could just make something instead of buying it, like a pillowcase made out of microsuede that would be super comfy for her. That's something I could follow through on. It's only straight stiches on three side. Pretty straight-forward and easy. Very unlike the Roman shade that hasn't happened.

Anyhow, I am a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy. Love it. A few friends of mine and I are going to watch Season 1 over the summer. We've already watched four episodes in two weeks and better slow down or we're gonna be done pretty darn soon.

Getting back to being crafty (or a wannabe for that matter), in the show Meredith refers to Dereck as her McDreamy. (*sigh*) And, for what it's worth I know this is probably not the most mature idea or anything, but I think it's funny and I'm single and I love Grey's Anatomy. Seriously.

1 Comments:

Blogger ben said...

Maybe you should make your own Grey's Anatomy.

6/10/2006 5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home