Wednesday, June 16, 2004

again...

The anxious, worried, helpless feeling creeps back into my life again. So many questions go unanswered. I'm not sure I'm able to articulate anything of importance lately. On my commute this morning I pondered what I really want for my life. Heavy stuff for the morning, right? I'm thinking I want my life to be about living life abunduntly surrounded by people I love and learning to live and love as much as possible. Sounds a bit like a corny mission statement, hopefully it proves to be helpful. I don't know where I am at at the moment. When I allow myself to think about things, rather than just going through the motions of life, I feel like I'm caught in this constant limbo. It all feels a bit akward and overwhelmingly scary. I feel that a majority of my friends don't even know that I am in this sort of turmoil between what is true and what I thought was true and how it all colors my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home