Sunday, April 08, 2007

What I've Said Out Loud...

Ellery's newest release (and also first ever Live release) is out and about tomorrow. I hope you make room for it in your life. Grab a glass of something and sit down to take it all in. I'm pretty sure my future is making room for "Pieces" to be played on repeat.

Here's a taste of some lyrics:

"The less there is
of me to show
The more I wish
you didn’t know" ~Be Like This

and...
"We feel it under every breath
To say it scares us all to death
But that don’t make it matter less
That don’t make it matter less" ~The Simple Things

and...
"You fight to stay awake,
your dreams will likely drive you mad
But only cause you’re living like
one shot was all you had..." ~You'll Get Through It

"And with my walls defined
More surely I could shake away my pain
More confidently draw the lines" ~Inside my Head

And, really you should just listen to "It's Alright". Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home