Friday, March 31, 2006

smile on da rocks

Somehow my co-workers and I got on the topic of television shows and one person jokingly said, “I don’t know what I’m gonna do now that Flava Flav has found his love…” We, of course, made her explain. Apparently the rapper Flava Flav was the bachelor for VH1’s Flava of Love in hopes of finding a companion of sorts. The lady he chose received a “grill” of her own (that’s horribly comical).

Most of my co-workers didn’t know that there was another type of grill other than one you cook with. So, another girl and I start to explain and of course Nelly’s song comes to mind. I smile, trying without success to keep from laughing, as I sing the words to myself.

This has to be the funniest thing that has happened to me at work in the last six months if not the entire time I have worked here.

spring is here and everybody needs a new grill. Represent!

2 Comments:

Blogger um... yeah... said...

that song totally cracks me up. and makes me think, "wtf?" b/c seriously???

ugh! just not attractive to me at all, but still pretty darned hilarious.

4/02/2006 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I totally thought that it was an actual cooking type of Grill. Thanks for clearing that up. Yes, I'd love a new Grill for spring.

4/04/2006 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home