Friday, November 11, 2005

time goes by...

Much of my week has been taken by lots of things and lots of people that I love. It has been a bit stressful lately as most nights I don't get home until 9 or 10pm after a long day of work. With winter coming and shorter daylight hours I am craving more sleep, more peace, and if I had my way more hours of sunshine.

I don't have much time to blog, maybe you're grateful for that. At any rate, there are things bouncing around in my head and I think they will soon find their way out if given the opportunity.

Highlights of my week:
*Watching a mother and her young kids run and jump in a pile of leaves last weekend
*Taking part in Tuesday events and wishing Jan a "Happy Birthday"
*Being awestruck in looking at love by way of Ben and Gehrig
*Making myself vulnerable to a friend

3 Comments:

Blogger theinferno said...

it's fun to have shared in several of your highlights.

thanks for letting me be part of your world (just like ariel).

11/12/2005 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I don't have much time to blog, maybe you're grateful for that."

NO WAY!

11/13/2005 11:57 AM  
Blogger dana said...

thanks guys.

inferno: ditto.

11/15/2005 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home