Tuesday, October 04, 2005

It's only Tuesday...

but, I'm thinking about this weekend! So, weekend plans have been made and I'm super excited!

My mom's in Savannah (I wish I were there) and this is "our" weekend to get MaKayla so I get to pick her up after work on Friday and spend the whole weekend with her. My mom tends to hog her to herself. Tho, I did call Daniel the other day and it sounds like he's going to make an effort to take off work on Saturday so he can spend some time with her. Even if that happens I'm excited that I am able to spend time with her (and hopefully my nephew as well).

That's the plan for Friday night.

Saturday I'll probably be going to the Wool Fest with my family. http://www.kywoolfest.bravehost.com/

Sunday I'll be having breakfast at los gregory's and then meeting my mom at the airport that afternoon.

At some point this weekend I'm going to Reb's studio.
The Essex is having an open art walk all this weekend. You can find the address on their site.
http://www.essexstudios.net/


I'm extremely excited!

I haven't posted about last weekend but I had a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home